Dunkler.



Dunkler is German for 'dark.'
So it was a cloudy and windy day out with temperatures hovering just below the 30s.
I decided to rock some dark grayscale hues with just touches of gold and plum.

My standout pieces are my newly acquired floral wedge booties from Unique-Vintage.com.


Also prominent on my outfit are my latest buy, the basic black sleeveless mullet dress. I threw an oversized Les Ailes jumper over it and pulled the sleeves back. 

I decided to add some flair with my Vanity geometric long necklace, a DIY plum flower ring, a Buy it Flaunt it geometric ring, Forever 21 sunnies and a round hat.
And to keep all my stuffy stuffs, I used my Liz Claiborne dark paisley sling bag.


For beauty, I used M.A.C. Prep+Prime No. 6 from Lady Gaga's collection, Careline powder, Ever Bilena Original eye pencil in brown, Ever Bilena basic liquid eyeliner in black, L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara, and Victoria Secret Matte cream lipstick in Lavish.






~ 0 insights: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Blogroll

About