Praise Report Challenge -- Day 1




PRAISE REPORT CHALLENGE

Here's a different kind of challenge.
You are to post three thing you are thankful for everyday for 5 days.

(Day 1)

1. We (my coworkers and I) finally got the morning shift. Even though it's just for the next three days and then we go back to having the second shift, I praise God I finally get to see the early morning again.

2. Because of praise report #1, I can finally attend Bible studies again, both Midweek and Youth. This means I can also have fellowship with churchmates! 

3. I'm still healthy! Even with the constant being rained on with the weird weather, the cold temperatures in air-conditioned rooms, and almost heatstroke-inducing sunny drive to work, God has protected me from getting sick, not even the sniffles! This is amazing, considering I'm usually very temperature-sensitive.


How about you? What do you praise God for?

I challenge all my friends to do this!

~ 0 insights: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Blogroll

About